Thursday, November 13, 2008

WAY Behind Schedule Here..

Gomen nasai and many apologies, I don't have a good enough excuse, but I haven't been able to update this site in a while. But no worries, I got a new batch of stuff to show!


Starting with a couple of layout assignments (you.. probably won't see too many of these on here :P . I don't know why..) This picture probably has little to no significance, but I just had to paste my hobo in a box here. Also, I've got my haunted house here. Both involved practice with inclined planes.




































These next three were a lot of fun to do (you don't even have to guess, it's pretty well known that Character Design class is my favorite class :D ). The assignment was to draw three out of a handful of stereotypical Halloween icons. I chose a vampire, witch, and Frankenstein. Pardon the lines and such. We had to pick out details and rules of each picture. Too lazy to photoshop it and make it look nice Frankenstein is probably my favorite out of the three :P ..











































































After creating those drawings, the class when then assigned to take our three characters and transform them into trick-or-treaters (children). I found it enjoyable making them into small kiddie forms. The shapes and costumes were fun to work with. I adore the witch girl, her and her oversized witch hat, ha ha.




































































That's all I have for now. Hope you enjoyed the sights, tune in next.... *sigh* maybe month... when I upload some more treasures :P . Ciao~


~Jenn

No comments: