Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Projects! At Last!

Ok I have finally gained access to the net at school so I am putting up some of my work. Hoo-rah! :)



This first work is just making a ball (or sphere *ehem* being technical..) bounce up and down. Fantastic, no? I thought it was pretty cool watching it.. Of course I'm just starting out with animation, so if I make anything look smooth and similar to what it's actually supposed to be, I am beyond "wow.." . Or course, all this was all carefully done with the help of my teacher, step-by-step, so it was almost bound to turn out good =P .






Here's the next assignment, which I recently finished, and it involved taking the knowledge from making the first bouncing ball and using it to make that ball come out of a window, rebound off four walls, and come to a stop. You would not believe how fun this was.. You have to keep in mind the size of your ball, keeping it the same volume throughout the whole animation, how fast it's going, the amount of energy it contains as it's going along (i.e. it loses more and more energy as you get closer to the end of the scene).






These next few drawings are some character design I did for my first real assignment in that class. We had to draw (stereotypically) a jock, dork, and fairytale princess. I thought I did pretty well, and this class is by far my favorite of them all (: . And.. this is all I can do for now, since uploading takes FORever. Enjoy~

































































~Jenn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wicked cool stuff, Jenna! I like the pic of the dork, that looked like it was more complex than anything. Fantastic work.

Jenna Matsalla said...

M'thanks, Chris (: ! I'll show the bouncing ball ones as soon as I can cuz I know you're itchin to see them ;D !