Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Oh Wow! Animation.. And Such

Ha ha.. OH, I think I'm all caught up with uploading my animations (: . I got a couple more here ready to roll. Once I get the assignment I working on here done and shot (not telling you what it is (; ) in a couple of days, then I'll put that one up! Excellent. As well as adding animation, I've got some more character designs. Very nice.



This first one is my stationary seaweed. The class had to make an ordinary seaweed flow back and forth in the waves underwater. We pretty much had the frames given to us, so it was a nice assignment.





Here is a step up from the previous assignment: traveling seaweed!.. Honestly, don't ask why a piece of seaweed who moved across the ocean floor like this :P . By all accounts, it makes no sense. But it was practice for movement I suppose. And cartoons don't have to make sense! :P





Finally, we come to the character design! The assignment was to research then draw your classic cowboy, outlaw, and damsel in distress. I had fun with these, especially.. well, all of them, ha ha. Guess I don't have a favorite. I really liked how the damsel turned out (form, dress, expression, etc.) as well as my slobbish cowboy. Poor horse :P ..





























































Alrighty *phew*. Now to get back to finishing my current animation assignment. (Only 5 more frames to clean up (: ! ). Hope you enjoyed my work posted today and are excited for more in a couple of days (; .


~Jenn

No comments: