Monday, November 17, 2008

Something New

Oh my! And now we have moved onto something new in Character Design Class: three-sided shapes! O: Amazing.. ish. It's cool and all, but not entirely my cup of tea :/ . *shrugs* I'll learn to live.


Anywho, the assignment was to draw (with simple three-sided shapes only) a rabbit, shark, and an eagle. I was pretty pleased to be working with animals, because I thoroughly enjoy drawing animals (: . This assignment was a little difficult to work with my enjoyment, however.. The shark was probably the most annoying to me, especially the tail. Even in the pic now, it could be better. That and I could've pushed my silhouette.. but damn. Can only do so much. Actually making them look like they are was challenging enough.






























































*sigh* And so, thus concludes my uploads for today... maybe the moment. I will be trying to get around to making my animations work .avi-style.. REALLY want to show those :D . Til then..


~Jenn

No comments: