Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Madder the Hatter...

It's been so long! Ha ha, I missed posting on this thing.. but never fear! I come bearing new and exciting products :D . Firstly, there is my first walk cycle featuring the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland (next walk cycle we make and use our own character). It was either him, Piglet, or Gadget from Rescue Rangers.. The other two didn't seem to interest me as much as the Mad Hatter. They either seemed to simple/easy or they were just blah and unamusing :P . I went totally abstract with his stride.. I did not actually see it turning out like this, but it still looks like it works with his character (: .
The next bit is a layout assignment where the class had to draw one out of three choice scenes and I picked a little boy's room. A pirate theme was my selection because you don't see a lot of little boys with such a room theme. I went all out though putting pirate business where ever possible. The bed has got to be my favorite (: .
Anywho, enjoy! Sorry for the long and parched period of nothingness..







No comments: