Monday, February 9, 2009

Boxes and Layout

My lastest animation project: The Amazing Folding Box!.. Yay, give it up :P . I took it to the "next level" though and made some wind blowing against some sides of the box, causing resistance and stagger. As well as that assignment, I have uploaded a few recent layout assignments. They dealt with depth and such and the theme was western. I really liked the look of the one with the showdown of the cowboy and the cactus at sundown. Very epic (: . Hope ya like!































6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your use of perspective between the cowboy and the cactus. Slick stuff, I'm liking the character rotations as well. You're well and truly on your way to being a pro animator, I'm glad to see it happen. Also glad to see those new posts after getting my 'puter back. :D

Jenna Matsalla said...

M'thanks Chris! (: Haha, glad to see you computer is back and making Chris happy. Although ya might wanna check back on this site in a couple of days, didn't quite upload the folding box animation today but hopefully will have it tomorrow (: !

Chris Wieme said...

Great work as always!! It's nice to see some of your layout work to. Very happy seeing you improve so much over the year. Keep working hard.

Jenna Matsalla said...

Thanks Chris! (teacher-Chris, ha ha). Yeah, I'm surprised and pleased with my work and how it's turned out. Hope for more stuff in the future :P .

Anonymous said...

Huzzah for folding boxes! Man, I HAVE to get myself some of those when it comes time to move. ;)

Jenna Matsalla said...

Ha ha, I know, hey? Convenience :D ..