Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Tablet's Back!

Finally figured out that my drawing tablet is not entirely screwed due to the crack on the surface. Before when I tried to draw the quality of me drawing a line for example across the screen was choppy. So I realized today that the Wacom CD was not installed in my computer.. Problem solved :P . So now I can do stuff with it again, hurrah! :D . Here is just a crummy colouring job I did (it is now 4am..) this morning with Sketchbook. The program can be a little tricky, so I might just switch back to Paintshop Pro for colouring pictures.. just a little easier.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaaay! I'd have commented on the previous posts to this one, but there's only so many times you can say "Dat's AWESOME!" without it sounding tired. Gratz on getting the tablet to work for you, I'm happy to see life has color again. :D

Jenna Matsalla said...

No doubt, luv my tablet (:
And thanx Chris, lol. Haven't had any comments in a while, so appreciate it! (: