Thursday, October 9, 2008

Not Technically Day One.. But My First Post!

Like my description has said, this will be a place to show the work that I've put into being some sort of animator. I started attending The Redhouse College Of Animation in S'toon the beginning of September (technically started like the third week in due to building repairs..). The program lasts three years then.. I don't know. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

So here's the game plan. I have this blog site, I post what work I can, and update when possible (or whenever I remember to S: . I can be rather lethargic some days..)

As far as this semester is going, I really enjoy this place. It feels far different from going to high school or elementary. I don't do subjects that I may or may not like and I'm not stuck in a school full of many many others.. I really enjoy working with art in this fashion and like I said, the classrooms are small. The first years of '08-'09 consist of 7 people! And there's only 4 teachers in total (two for their individual classes and the other two do all the rest). Classes are from 9-4 every weekday until around the end of May. Excitement! :D

I don't have any work at hand right now, but I plan to go to school today, get some, and bring it right back for show (: .

Til then..


~Jenn

No comments: