Saturday, January 26, 2013

Digital Painting Class - Lesson 9 [Part 2]

  Soooo sad! But sooo excited to post this. This is my last assignment with the amazing Bobby Chiu and it was SO VERY MUCH worth a chunk of my life ( : . I learned so much about painting and my skills have sharpened. This is my version of Big Foot (his name is Big Feets). He is the long lost and a little derranged cousin of Big Foot, lurking in the forest, hiding from them pesky humans.... But he's so cute! Ha ha ha. Enjoy : D !












6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm blown away! This is soooooo good Jenna c= Good work! I love how detailed it is.. his stance, everything!

Kungfoowiz said...

Nice work Ms JenJen =) I hope you learnt as much as you can from Bobby =) Looking forward to seeing you grow from strength to strength as an artist =)

Once Upon a Donna said...

Fantastic!!

Jenna Matsalla said...

Thanks so much everyone for the kind comments! (:>

aintshakespeare said...

That is, perhaps, the cutest big foot ever.

Jenna Matsalla said...

Thanks muchly :D He is pretty adorable