Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Digital Painting Class - Lesson 8 & 9

  Apologies! I totally forgot to post last week's lesson, but I guess that it ties into this week's lesson, so no harm done. Lesson 9 IS THE LAST LESSON with Bobby Chiu, which is sad but also exciting. It was a thrill and an amazing experience to learn so much from Bobby in such short time and it has definitely improved my skills as an artist ( : . Lesson 8 focused on colour sketching and Lesson 9 was about colour finishing. The first image is a sketch done by Bobby. The second is the colour sketching (done by me). The final image is the finished product (also done by me!). Stay tuned for next week when I post my own bonus assignment piece. I am very excited about it and I hope you all enjoy it as well! ( :










No comments: