Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Fun News

   Well this kind if perked my day up. My old employer for one of the children's e-books that I illustrated sent me an email today saying that later today that book was going up online and being sold officially. Sweet! (: If you want to check it out, it's at this website: http://interactbooks.com/ or on iTunes under the app section of the iTunes store. It's pretty cool (: . Here's a pic of the author showing off the cover on his iPad :D





     Any whoooo, here are some more daily sketches. ~




2 comments:

John Garrett said...

Hi Jenna,

I've been taking a course in Illustrating Children's Books by Mark Mitchell and the book you illustrated beautifully was shown in a webinar in association with Interactive Builder.

Congratulations on the book being published!

~John

Jenna Matsalla said...

Thanks so much, John (: !