Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Flour Sack Crack Attack!

Woot! Finally done my final animation assignment for the year!! :D Pardon the enthusiasm, but it feels fantastic to have to finished. So much work, efforts, and very little hours of sleep went into this. I think it turned out pretty grand, considering I added in the bit with the janitor (which wasn't part of the assignment, but I wanted to throw him in there anyways :P). Hope ya like! (:
(Side note: This animation actually has audio O: ! So turn on your speakers, please (: . )


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job Jenna. The slow rise up with all those inbetweens looks awesome. I can only imagine how many hours that took you.

Jenna Matsalla said...

Thnx, Andrew. And it was many many many almost sleepless nights, lol. But worth it in the end, for sure.