Wednesday, December 10, 2008

And Now, What You Have All Been Waiting For...

Ta-da! After many weeks (3 I believe, but a good amount none the less) I give you my latest and greatest animation project: The Exploding Puppy! Ha ha.. Hey, I thought it was cute :P , in a morbidly funny sort of way.. He just so happened to catch a a stick of dynamite thinking it was a bone and.. well, you can guess the rest. Such effort went into this, so proud (although if I had another week, it could've been a bit more polished, sufficed to say ): . I just HAD to throw in those little extras like the fuse burning or the tail wagging.. Bah. Still looks good (: .








Also, as a bonus, I've got my final set of three-sided shape animals: a dog, cat, and a deer. FINALLY. Now we can go back to normal character design (: . My favorite is either the cat or deer, can't decide.

























































Hope you enjoyed my works (: !.. those of you who read this <:) . I only have one commenter, so I have no clue as to who is or isn't viewing this ): ... (Besides you Chris.. and family, I guess. But they don't comment on the blog for some reason.)



~Jenn

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well they DAMN well should leave those comments! >:) Fantastic work as always Jenna, glad to see that although the animation can get irritating I see you still love it. It shows in what you've put up here.

Jenna Matsalla said...

I know, hey?.. Thanks again for commenting, Chris. I now have the animation uploaded so you should come back and check it out.

Steve L said...

Damn your explosion is sweet!!!!!
Nice work.

Jenna Matsalla said...

M'thanks, Steve! (: Congrats on being my second commenter, too, ha ha.

Anonymous said...

Holy moley...you can almost hear the bang on the explosion. I love the lingering smoke effect you've done there, even wife said she really liked it. :)

Jenna Matsalla said...

Ha ha, well thanks to you and wife. It was fun making (: . And lingering smoke was a necessity. Weren't allowed to do Looney Tunes explosions where it's just BOOM.. and then leftovers from the blast :P .

Anonymous said...

Bah. Explosions should happen the way you want them to, y'know: smoked tuna explosions if you want them to be. :) Just kidding.